How to Change the templates

Is there any way to change the templates

Quote · 7 Jun 2009

Yes, upload new template and then under Admin>Advanced settings> Template field is at the bottom..

Quote · 7 Jun 2009

i have done that many times....but it doesn't seem to be working....i find no templates in the advanced...i have dowloaded the templates from http://www.cogzideltemplates.com ....can you please tell me how to move ahead.........i am in desperate need

Quote · 13 Jun 2009

i have done that many times....but it doesn't seem to be working....i find no templates in the advanced...i have dowloaded the templates from http://www.cogzideltemplates.com ....can you please tell me how to move ahead.........i am in desperate need

James, did you follow the ReadMe file? I downloaded their free template, uploaded it by following the directions in the ReadMe file and it worked perfectly. Be sure to upload all the unzipped directories to their proper directory via ftp. Here's a copy of their ReadMe file just in case:

Installation:

1. Unzip the 'tmpl_cogzidel001' folder into the template folder.

/templates/tmpl_cogzidel001                               

2. Unzip the cogzidel001.zip and cogzidel001_en.zip theme folders inside the orca folder.                            

/orca/layout/cogzidel001
/orca/layout/cogzidel001_en

**Note: Change the skin name as cogzidel001 in config.php

/orca/xml/config.php

3. Unzip the cogzidel_theme001.zip and cogzidel001_en.zip theme folders inside the group folder.                                

/groups/orca/layout/cogzidel001

/groups/orca/layoutcogzidel001_en

**Note: Change the skin name as cogzidel001 in config.php

/groups/orca/xml/config.php

4. Login to Admin Panel

- Select  Admin -> Settings -> Advanced Settings
- In the Settings page, at the bottom select the template name ( eg: cogzidel001 ) from the dropdown box.
- Click "Save Changes" to see the new theme
- Select  Admin -> Builders -> Page Builder
* Click on Home page link
* Set width as 307px for column1 and 653px for column2.

Now the new Theme will be Upadated, Refresh the Home page.

Quote · 13 Jun 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.