How to create group url automatically?

Hi,

I am in the process of adding thousands of groups (called artists in my website), and I pretend to do this by dumping the data from another source to a .sql file and then importing via phpmyadmin

For the ID I removed from the insert script and it adds automatically, now my issue is with the url.

If I leave it empty or remove from the script it won't create a url based on the name.

Is there a way to force the import task to use the name as url?

Many thanks

Karl

(attached the default sample)

insert_artist.sql · 722B · 211 downloads
Quote · 23 Oct 2017

You can insert random number as URI:

FLOOR(RAND() * 2147483647)
Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 24 Oct 2017

thnak you 

I could solve it by actually adding the artist name as the url (adding a hyphen on empty spaces).

Now I am struggling to understand the CREATED column. That dictates where in time the new page will be, right? But that is not a date...

I am inserting my new pages with that empty and in the DB it shows as 0, but then the page is sent somewhere but not added as last page/group created.

Any tip on that?

Quote · 24 Oct 2017

'created'  field is in unix timestamp format. You can convert from regular date format using the following code:

UNIX_TIMESTAMP('2017-11-13 10:20:19')
Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 25 Oct 2017

'created'  field is in unix timestamp format. You can convert from regular date format using the following code:

UNIX_TIMESTAMP('2017-11-13 10:20:19')

Hi 

bx_artists_main is a copy of the groups

INSERT IGNORE INTO `bx_artists_main` (`title`, `uri`, `desc`, `country`, `city`, `zip`, `status`, `thumb`, `created`, `author_id`, `tags`, `categories`, `views`, `rate`, `rate_count`, `comments_count`, `fans_count`, `featured`, `allow_view_artist_to`, `allow_view_fans_to`, `allow_comment_to`, `allow_rate_to`, `allow_post_in_forum_to`, `allow_join_to`, `join_confirmation`, `allow_upload_photos_to`, `allow_upload_videos_to`, `allow_upload_sounds_to`, `allow_upload_files_to`, `soundcloud_id`) 

VALUES  ('Aaiste', 'aaiste', "Lithuanian DJ, ...", '', 'Australia', '', 'approved', 0, '', 2, '', '', 2, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 2, '4', 'f', 'f', 'f', 4, 0, 'a', 'a', '', '', '');

How can I push them to always be the latest?

Many thanks

Quote · 10 Dec 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.