How to link the forum topic in the E-mail template

In the AP, Settings, E-mail templates, the template called "Notification About New Post In Flagged Topic" is as follows: 

<p><bx_include_auto:_email_header.html /></p> 

<p><strong>Dear <Recipient></strong>,</p>

<p><a href="<PosterUrl>"><PosterNickName></a> has posted a new reply to the InfoXchange topic <u><b><TopicTitle></b></u></p>

<p>What did she write ? Just log into <a href=“xxxxxxxx”><SiteName></a> to read the comment and reply !</p>

<bx_include_auto:_email_footer.html />

The E-mail notification then looks as follows:

Dear XXX,

Testuserin1 has posted a new reply to the InfoXchange topic Co-working - was sind Eure Erfahrungen?

What did she write ? Just log into xxxxx to read the comment and reply !

My question is: What code would I need to add in the template so that the <TopicTitle> (here: Co-working - ....) is a direct link to the forum post?

It would be great if it would be a link and users then just can click on it and are being transferred to the forum post. 

(Btw, I am not sure if this is a standard E-mail template or if it is from Modzzz Notifier module...)

Many thanks!

Quote · 23 Aug 2018

Well, it would make a difference on what is generating the notification.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 23 Aug 2018

Sorry, I did not mention that...

User A replies to some forum posts and subscribes to them in order to get notifications of further replies (I wish, this step would not be necessary....)

Users B, C and D reply to the posts of User A.

User A then receives the E-mail notifications of the replies of User B, C and D. It would be great if the User could then click on the topic in the E-mail and be transferred directly to the corresponding topic (when logged in) instead of checking manually the forum replies. 

Quote · 23 Aug 2018

I just checked in the Demo-version of Dolphin – it is a default E-mail template

Quote · 23 Aug 2018

You could edit the email template for forum notifications to add the anchor tag but the problem is that spaces in the forum topic title are converted to dashes in the URL.  You would need to actually create a new placeholder to hold the URL <TopicTitleURL> to add to the email template.  I haven't looked to see if this already exists or not.  If it doesn't, then it means editing the code to add it.  If you are not capable of doing this yourself I do take on projects for a fee.  Just send me a PM.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 24 Aug 2018

Thanks a lot for offering your help, geek_girl.

I thought it would be much easier to do.

For the moment, I will leave it like it is but might contact you some time later.

Quote · 25 Aug 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.