I can't license my dolphin

Hi guys! I installed dolphin 6.1.4 but when I logged in to my admin panel I didn't receive the red box that allows me to register the software. Until now the software is still not registered. Please help me guys!

Quote · 5 Sep 2008

try to relogin.

Hope it help

Quote · 6 Sep 2008

you should be able to go to admin settings advanced settings and in there you should see the text box where you add your licenses. add it save it close, log back in and see if its all good? 

Regards,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 6 Sep 2008

I've already tried to type my code in the advance settings and saved it but when I go to my boonex account the domain is still not registered. Because of this I can't upload photos for the main logo and the promo block. And I can't use other dolphin services. Please help me guys!

Quote · 6 Sep 2008

Did you check back in Admin > Settings > Advanced Settings > Dolphin License Code to be certain the code is still there?

You have to be sure to click on Save Changes and not the Save all the way at the bottom which is for the watermark.

Then double check that the code is still there. Clear browser cache and reload  ..... 

Quote · 6 Sep 2008

I already checked the advance settings and the code is still there but when I check my boonex unity account my domain is still not registered and I still can't use the dolphin facilities. I also tried to re-install dolphin but after reinstalling I still can't recieve the red box that allows me to register my dolphin site. Anyone of you guys have experienced this problem? Any other ideas how to solve this?

Quote · 7 Sep 2008

Go to Admin > Settings > Advanced Settings > Dolphin License Code and delete the code  .....

Scroll down and click on Save Changes and not the Save all the way at the bottom which is for the watermark.

Then double check that the code is NOT there. Clear browser cache and reload  .....  verify it is NOT there again  ..... 

Then logout and clear browser cache and log back in  ..... 

You should get the box  .....  enter your code  ..... 

NOTE FOR NEW MEMBERS IN THE FORUMS

Quote · 7 Sep 2008

Rumpy I already tried to erase the license code in my advance settings and I'm pretty sure that I saved it using the save changes and I also cleared my browser cache but when I relog into my admin pannel the red box that allows me to license my dolphin still won't appear. Please help guys!

Quote · 7 Sep 2008

Anyone who knows how to fix this problem? Please help guys!

Quote · 7 Sep 2008

When you got your license did you add your domain? does it show in unity license area of your account?

Quote · 7 Sep 2008

My domain is not registered in the unity license account since I can't license it using my admin pannel. I have already license orca and ray. The problem is I can't license dolphin.

Quote · 7 Sep 2008

Rumpy I already tried to erase the license code in my advance settings and I'm pretty sure that I saved it using the save changes and I also cleared my browser cache but when I relog into my admin pannel the red box that allows me to license my dolphin still won't appear. Please help guys!

Are you 'pretty sure' as well that the Dolphin License Code is NOT there when you log back in to Admin > Settings > Advanced Settings > Dolphin License Code?

If not, follow my previous post until you're "pretty sure" it is correct.

If you are not getting the license box when you login to dolphin admin, I am "pretty sure" it means there is still a Dolphin License Code in Admin > Settings > Advanced Settings > Dolphin License Code  ..... 

Quote · 8 Sep 2008

I checked it a couple of times and I'm 100% sure I erased the code in the Admin > Settings > Advanced Settings > Dolphin License Code. I really can't receive the red box when I login to my admin. And during my fresh install I also didn't receive it.

Quote · 9 Sep 2008

Any other ideas guys?

Quote · 9 Sep 2008

I'm out  .....  never had one that didn't throw the license box  .....

Quote · 9 Sep 2008

When you were installing your dolphin, while going tru set up...what did you type? I mean did you type www.mysite.com or just mysite.com? Whatever you typed use the same when getting licence. Once on unity, click on remove licence link before you click on get new licence link.

let us know.

Quote · 9 Sep 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.