I duplicated the articles module - but ....

I copied the files, renamed files and parts in the code to the new naming. Installed the module, i can write articles and when i read the articles with the admin user, everything works. But when i read them with a standard user this error is shown

checkAction() fatal error. Unknown action ID: 0

What did i miss out to change in the code of the duplicated module ?

Thank you

Quote · 12 Feb 2017

UPDATE:

As long as the user is not approved he can see the texts. But as soon as he is approved the error occurs.

So i assume it has to do something with the "rights"  a user obtains as soon as he is approved.

Anyone an idea?

Quote · 14 Feb 2017

check if:

defineMembershipActions(array('articles delete'), 'ACTION_ID_');

in BxArlModule.php file.

match with:

INSERT INTO `sys_acl_actions`(`Name`, `AdditionalParamName`) VALUES ('Articles Delete', '');

in install.sql file.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 17 Feb 2017

in BxInitiativModule.php

defineMembershipActions(array('initiatives delete'), 'ACTION_ID_');

in install.sql

INSERT INTO `sys_acl_actions`(`Name`, `AdditionalParamName`) VALUES ('Initiatives Delete', '');

Yes it does match.

Also you can see it in the membership levels (see images) and in the sql also. This worked out also.

The admin user, the guest and the NON confirmed user can click the text and read it. Only the CONFIRMED user for this one the error happens. The CONFIRMED user can see the overview of the texts but as soon as he clicks to read the full text, then the error is shown

ini1.PNG · 5.1K · 230 views
ini2.PNG · 16K · 243 views
Quote · 18 Feb 2017

You need to change the following line as well:

$aCheckResult = checkAction(getLoggedId(), ACTION_ID_ARTICLES_DELETE, $bPerform);

to:

$aCheckResult = checkAction(getLoggedId(), ACTION_ID_INITIATIVES_DELETE, $bPerform);

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 19 Feb 2017

HEUREKA. Thank you very much. That was the error. I did not expect that 1 time only the word ARTICLES was written in capital letters only. 

Quote · 19 Feb 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.