I have sound problem

It's any one know I can upload only 2 min mp3 file. But When i upload a 5 or more mins. It's not uploading to the server.  Anyone know why is that?

Please can couldn't fix it. help me.

Thank you

Senthur

Quote · 22 Sep 2011

Check your PHP configuration to make sure it allows larger file sizes when uploading.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 22 Sep 2011

Thank you so much for your help.  Now I fixed. It's working. Thank you again.  I need one more help.  When I send a video file it's uploading but  It's say  = You have 1 Not processed video(s) in this album.  Why I getting this error. How do i can fix this problems. Please help me.

Thank you so much

Senthur

Quote · 27 Sep 2011

It's anyone know how to fix the video. Please let me know if you can.

Thank you

Senthur

Quote · 13 Oct 2011

There are a LOT of reasons this could happen. Do you have a cron job setup for Dolphin?

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 13 Oct 2011

you should start a new thread, but moreover, search the forums, as this has been addressed thousands of times. 

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 13 Oct 2011

OK, Thank you for  your times. I search in forum any information to fix my problem. Or I will post again for help.

Thanks again

Senthur

Quote · 22 Nov 2011

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.