I need help URGENT

Treatment to install the version of Dolphin 6.1 + Ad-Free Ray 3.5 + Orca 2.0 and I receive in the installation process this messages:

-----

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mb_internal_encoding() in c:\appserv\www\dolphin\install\index.php on line 541

----

I remove de line 541

Then continued

Instalacion 001

Then comes this

Next step

Then comes this

Configuration

AND THE PROBLEM IS IN THIS POINT

the installation say:

-----

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mb_substr() in c:\appserv\www\dolphin\install\index.php on line 

-----

refer a this line in the file:

if ( mb_substr( $s, 0, 1 ) == '#'  ) continue; //pass comments

-----

if treatment of fix

/*if ( mb_substr( $s, 0, 1 ) == '#'  ) continue; //pass comments*/

the installation says:

-----

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mb_substr() in c:\appserv\www\dolphin\install\index.php on line

-----

again (but in this line)

if ( mb_substr( $s, 0, 2 ) == '--' ) continue;

-----

and the subsequent lines of this instaler

PLEASE HELP ME

I need your support.

Thanks...

Quote · 23 Mar 2009

Send that error message to your host, it's an mbstring error and they should correct the server settings for you.

Quote · 23 Mar 2009

c:\appserv\www\dolphin\install\index.php on line 541

since you are running a home server, there is no host for you to contact, so you will need to recompile php with mbstring enabled to run dolphin. since this most likely is not possible on a windows machine, you will need to read some documentation that will take you through the process of doing this within httpd.conf or reading your htdocs. good luck.

Regards,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 23 Mar 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.