IM Video Audio

Hello,

I have purchase the license for IM and chat. I didn't pay attention that I can't use anymore the RMS server from boonex. Now I should install this server.

Just some questions:

1) The RMS server is for the video and audio but do I need RMS for just the IM part? Without the RMS server the chat works but not the IM.

2) If I install RMS on other server not the one who has Dolphin and ray. I will be able to connect on this server using the URL settings? Or server should be in local in the same place that the webiste?

Thanks.

Quote · 18 Jun 2008

up please

Quote · 21 Jun 2008

Hello I also bought a licence, and chat without the server RMS seems to work, but the video and webcam do not work .....

Someone knows how to install RMS? help

Quote · 23 Jun 2008

Hey .. I found this to who has the same problem ....

http://www.boonex.com/trac/ray/wiki/RayServerInstall

Quote · 23 Jun 2008

Hello,

I have purchase the license for IM and chat. I didn't pay attention that I can't use anymore the RMS server from boonex. Now I should install this server.

Just some questions:

1) The RMS server is for the video and audio but do I need RMS for just the IM part? Without the RMS server the chat works but not the IM.

2) If I install RMS on other server not the one who has Dolphin and ray. I will be able to connect on this server using the URL settings? Or server should be in local in the same place that the webiste?

Thanks.

did you get straightened out. hit me up on pm if you are still needing rms hosting or rms install.

later,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 5 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.