ITS HERE... Application/Top Menu Manager Extension - part 3

Quote · 9 Apr 2013

Ok I went though all them files and took out the blank spaces.. man there was a lot.. Anyways all better now.. Thank you..

Quote · 9 Apr 2013

Well On a fresh install I get this now:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/chambert/public_html/modules/raywint/myapp/classes/RwAppPageMain.php on line 2

It wont even let me un-install it.. Have to wipe the database and remove the mod..

Quote · 24 Apr 2013

I received an error:

Database error in XXX

Query:

SELECT `MemLevels` FROM `bx_pageac_top_menu_visibility` WHERE `MenuItemID` = '' LIMIT 1 

Mysql error: Table 'xxx.bx_pageac_top_menu_visibility' doesn't exist

Found error in the file '/xxx/xxx/public_html/modules/raywint/myapp/classes/RwAppDb.php' at line 1.
Called 'getOne' function with erroneous argument #0.

It doesn't say much to me since Db.php has everything on just one line only... Maybe I should mention that I'm using the module together with the button More on the top menu, since members have difficulties using or finding either More option or your menu. So I guess the problem could be there - maybe you could adjust the system it works with More button as well?

Quote · 15 May 2013

if the page access control is not installed, try installing it and see if that fix the error.

I received an error:

Database error in XXX

Query:

SELECT `MemLevels` FROM `bx_pageac_top_menu_visibility` WHERE `MenuItemID` = '' LIMIT 1 

Mysql error: Table 'xxx.bx_pageac_top_menu_visibility' doesn't exist

Found error in the file '/xxx/xxx/public_html/modules/raywint/myapp/classes/RwAppDb.php' at line 1.
Called 'getOne' function with erroneous argument #0.

It doesn't say much to me since Db.php has everything on just one line only... Maybe I should mention that I'm using the module together with the button More on the top menu, since members have difficulties using or finding either More option or your menu. So I guess the problem could be there - maybe you could adjust the system it works with More button as well?

Quote · 15 May 2013
Hello: I updated and performed the sql update as instructed, but it did not work for me and I am in the process of doing it manually. However, in the My Apps administration, when I seek to set options I get a fatal error as depicted with the attached pic. When I open the file, the coding is not like the other Boonex Modules so have no idea where to fix this.
error.png · 197.8K · 451 views
Quote · 24 May 2013

i send you a message

Quote · 24 May 2013

I've encountered a weird problem.

Since I've moved my site from a hosting site to a server.  The webpages I've created don't link in the Apps application.  It adds the site name in front of the link.  This doesn't effect installed modules but rather links I've created for the site or added as a button.

Is there a way I can edit the destination link so that it doesn't add the name of the site?  Currently it shows the site name twice.  Obviously this is going to screw up seeing the desired webpage.

Quote · 14 Aug 2013

I'm also still on 7.0.9, using 1.0.2

Quote · 14 Aug 2013

can you send links to my inbox and also admin access incase i need to see the settings.

Quote · 14 Aug 2013

product has been updated to remove license validation

Quote · 23 Dec 2013

Hi,

I've just changed template due to the many problems with my old template.  But now I've discovered your module/app isn't working on my current template.

Is it possible for you to fix it so that it works on my template?  If there's a fee, let me know.

My site version is 7.0.9.

Quote · 20 Feb 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.