If ?

What module would you really like to add to your Dolphin site?

Please don't use a module that already exists on the Boonex Market. Try to be creative and think of a module that you would like Boonex, or a third-party developer to create.

My choice is a module that's available on the Oxwall Market. I think it's brilliant.

When a member enters their address in a pofile field, it automatically puts a place-marker on the (supplied) Google Map.

There's no need for an Admin to install the Maps Module, or for a member to open it and physically place the marker in the right place. Everything is supplied and done automatically.

What say you?
Quote · 27 Jun 2018

May we improve the existing ones? Let's say the "Group" model... from which there is no point, which is lagging behind competitors (JomSocial, BuddyPress).

And where is GPDR?... competitors are already ready, who worry about their business.

Sorry... for english

Quote · 27 Jun 2018

A GPDR module is definitely a possibility, but the the Groups module has been vastly improved by third-party developers already. Modzzz' Groups and Sub-Groups is one example and there may be others.

The purpose of this thread is to generate interest in NEW modules only. Please let's not use it to discuss existing modules or how they can be improved.

@Kosis, you can also prepare your answer in your own language and use Google Translate to convert it to English.

Thanks

Quote · 27 Jun 2018

Everything is possible.. :) Even in the old VAZ can install the Mercedes engine... but will he be better than that?
Okay, I close :)

I'm sorry.. to disturb you!

Quote · 28 Jun 2018

What is needed for Dolphin is real time notifications; decent push notifications to inform members when new content is added or comments left on posts etc.  I use Modzzz's module for notifications to email and it is a big help but we need real time notifications without being on the Dolphin site or logged into the Dolphin site.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 2 Jul 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.