Image Magick

I'm just doing a fresh install and on the paths portion it's finding my

/usr/local/bin/php and confirming that GD library is installed, but it is not finding the

/usr/local/bin/mogrify

/usr/local/bin/convert

/usr/local/bin/composite

do I have to add these files manually?

Thank you in advance for any help that someone can toss my way.

Romans

Quote · 3 Aug 2009

you have to install imagemagick. if you are not on a dedicated/vps machine, then you need to contact your hosting support and ask them to install imagemagick.

Regards,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 3 Aug 2009
Thanks for the reply Dawg! What version of IM would I have to install? I'm on a dedicated linux box running apache and cpanel. In the installreadme it stated that IM was a substitute for GD library, and if GD was there you would not have to install IM. Is this not true?
Quote · 3 Aug 2009

Hey guys.

Can someone please explain to me how to intergrate ImageMagick once the dolphin setup has already been done.

I just received confirmation from my hosting comp that theyve installed ImageMagick but i dont know how to integrate it with dolphin after the installation.

Please help...

Quote · 20 Jan 2014

if it is installed on your server, 

integration is carried out automatically,

Hé les gars.

Quelqu'un peut-il s'il vous plaît expliquez-moi comment intergrate ImageMagick fois la configuration de dauphin a déjà été fait.

Je viens de recevoir la confirmation de mon échantillon d'hébergement qui theyve installé ImageMagick, mais je ne sais pas comment l'intégrer avec le dauphin après l'installation.

S'il vous plaît aider ...

Quote · 20 Jan 2014

The path settings for ImageMagic are stored in the /inc/header.inc.php file. Make sure the correct paths are set.

$MOGRIFY                   = "/usr/bin/mogrify";
$CONVERT                   = "/usr/bin/convert";
$COMPOSITE                 = "/usr/bin/composite";

Dedicated servers for as little as $32 (28 euro) - See http://denre.com for more information
Quote · 20 Jan 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.