Images in News

I am currently using dolphin 6.1 and I would like to add images to the news module, Even  though you can add images it does not  show on the front page  of the site.

Does anyone else have the same problem and is there a work around or fix.

It is urgently needed.

My site is www.socialjive.com

Quote · 17 Jun 2008

You have to upload your image manually to that directory you write/use in your news article.

Quote · 17 Jun 2008

Sorry I dont catch your meaning. can you please explain.

Quote · 18 Jun 2008

If your image actual location/upload is at yoursite.com/image1.jpg you need to tell it in the news article where this picture is located. You would need to upload it first to some location whether your base directory or /images or whatever you create. Then you enter the path/location to the file/image so it knows where to look for the image. The news does not create the links and files. You must upload the file somewhere then tell the location so the script knows where to look, this displaying the image in everyone's browser so we can see your image in your news/article or what have you.

gameutopia

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 18 Jun 2008

Upload images to your server and use it. You may have to directly edit the database. Do with an expert's support.

----
Quote · 21 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.