Implement own Chatroulette into Dolphin

Hi!

A lot of users in my community asked for a chatroulette function. I doubt I have to explain what chatroulette is.

I had the idea to share the code with you for free and to improve YOUR community and MY own one, by bringing more people to that chatroulette

page. If you are interested, you can just insert that small piece of code into one of your new HTML Blocks or just create another page with a small

piece of code.

You can add this HTML Code via PageBuilder into maybe your Homepage (don't use right box, take a larger one, due to its width.

<iframe src="http://www.myface24.tv/chatroule/" name="Chatroulette" height="600" width="840">MyFace24 Chatroulette</iframe>

You can change the name="Chatroulette" to whatever you want, maybe name of your webpage. The height and width can be adjusted, too, just tryout by yourself.

On top it does not use serverbandwith, neither at your nor my site, connection is done between the participating users directly.

It supports many languages: English, Deutsch (German), Spanish, Russian, French, Thai, Turkish, Czech, Bulgary, Hungary, Romania

Users can be reported and filtered ... Filtered means: you don't want to talk to that user again for "x" minutes. I made the experience, when using

Chatroulette or chathopper that MANY of the users showed up within seconds again, even if they are more than 10.000 people online (I doubt).

So feel free to use it :-) Hope you enjoy it, too!

neu-1.JPG · 336.4K · 345 views
Quote · 13 Aug 2010

I'm scared.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 13 Aug 2010

nope, not listed :-)

Quote · 14 Aug 2010

What's chatroulette?  Never heard of it.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 14 Aug 2010

What's chatroulette?  Never heard of it.

It's a Website where people enter video chats with random strangers who show them their balls and/or masturbate in front of them.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 14 Aug 2010

I kinda figured it was something like that.  I bet there's a lot of pedophiles using it.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 14 Aug 2010

I agree ... I and all of us can't prevent broadcasting such kind of things.

Nevertheless it's just a request from one of my customers, implementing it into his community. You, as admin, are

responsible WHAT is broadcasted via that platform. But I'm basically talking about the function, not the content Tongue out

So anyway, if someone wants to use it, take it. Otherwise consider that as "not interesting" Wink

Quote · 14 Aug 2010

I have one question:

Why would someone want to iframe the installation of Chatroulette Clone on YOUR site, instead of installing it on their own site?? 

http://www.chatroulette-clone.com/

Quote · 14 Aug 2010

Answer:

when sharing it, it would increase the number of people, using it ...

Quote · 16 Aug 2010

i've been seeking this kind of thing for ages now, will be happy to pay if someone could integrate something like this, but i'd only like it to flip between friends online in their network....can anyone do this?   please message me

Quote · 16 Aug 2010

Usually there is no problem with that. As Dolphin logs their (friends) IPs, you can allow access to that chatroulette to those IPs only, all the other ones are declined. To implement it for users with only "their" friends, it's a more complicated thing.

Quote · 17 Aug 2010

I'd be happy to pay for this kind of thing, i've made a mock up....anyone want to help?

thanks

Quote · 21 Aug 2010

If this is put on to a site using the provided code, does it grab members from that particular site or is this code being used in general?

My signature can beat up your signature!
Quote · 12 Nov 2010

its a code for general users, not just from your own site.

its not an add-on, but a link to an external website

Quote · 12 Nov 2010

We just tested it from the link and all we saw were dudes on cam doing inappropriate things!

By: Spike & Val

My signature can beat up your signature!
Quote · 12 Nov 2010

Chat roulette is "Perv" bait.  Good luck.

Quote · 12 Nov 2010

some people want to see dudes doing things with themself.

if you dont want to see it, just dont install it.

Quote · 12 Nov 2010

Then again, 99.99% of people don't.

Quote · 21 Nov 2010

I'm pro choice.

Quote · 21 Nov 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.