Installing dolphin 7.3.3 on PHP 7

Hi, I am getting a lot of error while installing dol 7.3.3 on PHP server. does anyone know how to install it properly? 

does it support it?

thanks

Always remember that the future comes one day at a time.
Quote · 31 Mar 2017

The current release 7.3.3 can not be installed on PHP 7 due to deprecated functions and classes.  However, if you want to try the current release on GitHub, it is being designed with PHP 7 in mind.  However, I would not use it in a production environment because the final release might have changes.  If all you have is PHP 7 available, then the GitHub release is going to be the only option and that might still have issues with PHP 7.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 31 Mar 2017

Thanks for you quick response GG.

Did you mean this version? https://github.com/boonex/dolphin.pro/archive/master.zip

Yes, i only got PHP 7 as an option, you think this version is upgradeable in case there will be stable release in the future ?

Quote · 31 Mar 2017

You would have to do manual upgrades; that is for testing only.  PHP 7 support won't be added until Dolphin 10 (the next full version release).

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 1 Apr 2017

So now I've got the GitHub version of Dolphin 7.3. I would like to upgrade it to 7.3.3 manually , i am not sure that it will be working on this version though because of the deprecated functions and classes, how can i tell which is which and upgrade it safely? 

Quote · 3 Apr 2017

Unfortunately, the only way to tell is probably to try it yourself...  

So now I've got the GitHub version of Dolphin 7.3. I would like to upgrade it to 7.3.3 manually , i am not sure that it will be working on this version though because of the deprecated functions and classes, how can i tell which is which and upgrade it safely? 

Quote · 22 Jun 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.