Instant Messenger

3.5 Ray instant messenger - free in Dolphin 6.1.1 free version.  All my customers are complaining this is not working....it says the User is offline even when both parties are online.  I heard this was a bug and a fix would be posted soon.....has anyone heard if there is a fix to this bug?

DoLaugh aka Ron 

Quote · 12 Jun 2008

Yeah, the only way to fix the 'offline' problem as of now is to buy a subscription to an RMS service, such as CyberXing RMS Service, which I we use at SinfulExpressions.com (works very well, and is actually really fast!).

unfortunately, the developers of Ray are pretty bad at support, and we're pretty much backed in to a corner; it's either we run a website that SUCKS because many features don't work without the RMS support, OR pay for the service. Lucky for us, it's not very expensive, right?

p.s. Ray Developers: YOU SUCK!!!

Quote · 16 Jun 2008

3.5 Ray instant messenger - free in Dolphin 6.1.1 free version.  All my customers are complaining this is not working....it says the User is offline even when both parties are online.  I heard this was a bug and a fix would be posted soon.....has anyone heard if there is a fix to this bug?

DoLaugh aka Ron

were you able to get your rms issues worked out? just checking in.

later,
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 24 Jun 2008

Works here with 6.1.2 and free im.

Quote · 28 Jun 2008

here into 6.1.2 free is working to... with no rms

Kids first
Quote · 28 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.