Inviting friends

Hi,

I have 2 questions here:

1. I modified the table "LocalizationStrings" value from "Befriend" to the new value "Add as Friend". But apparently when going to user profile, It still shows "Befriend" there. How can I change it?

2. When inviting other user directly to his profile (with "Befriend"), why there is no email notification sent to user registered email address?.

Thank you for your help

John

Quote · 3 Jun 2008

#1:  Change the _befriend language key to the wording you prefer

#2:  This is a something I also wish it did.  See my post on this and you'll find Preveen's link to a mod he is selling

Quote · 3 Jun 2008

Hi,

1). I change already the key to be "Add as Friend" but for some reason it's still showing as "Befriend" in user profile. :(

2). For me it should be basic functionality for this product.

Quote · 3 Jun 2008

That should have done it.  R U sure you didn't change the key name?  U only should change the string.

Quote · 3 Jun 2008

yes, I edit the string's value. The key I left, of course, remains the same _Befriend.

I check directly in my database in table LocalizationStrings, it has the new value already. I have no idea..

Quote · 3 Jun 2008

You an search the language keys there will be other keys also. Change them

----
Quote · 4 Jun 2008

2) Me too I'd like this New Friend notification to be part of Dolphin script Cry

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 5 Jun 2008

Looking for a new friend notification?

I have published one at expertzzz.com

----
Quote · 5 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.