Is anybody there???

Help!!!

What do I have to do to get in contact with someone from Boonex about my account?

I've paid

I've sent e-mail to presales and support

I've NEVER been answered by anyone from Boonex - sent the first question to presales over 2 months ago.

I'm supposed to have access to the CONTRIBUTORS area and don't - is this secret cabal even there? Is there anyone who knows what goes on at Boonex?

I'm considering telling my credit card company to cancel the transaction. I get more response from totally free software providers than I've gotten here. Is this normal?

Quote · 10 Jan 2009

You can get in contact with someone from Boonex on this email - org@boonex.com

They respond me the same day I send them email. They are very helpful, but probably have many emails sent.

Quote · 11 Jan 2009

So far I have been told to contact presales, support, and now org@boonex.com - and I found org@ myself on a page burried deep in the site.

Communication is NOT one of Boonex's strong suits it seems. I'm still waiting. Yes, I know it is a weekend but the web is 24x7 and somebody should be minding the store. Monday has already found its way into being in parts of the world - I'll wait another day, but I'm annoyed.

Quote · 12 Jan 2009

"Communication is NOT one of Boonex's strong suits it seems." Welcome to the world of Boonex

marketing@boonex.com should get you upgraded to contributor, can take a few days or more for a response, so make sure you include your username for Unity & expertzzz.com to save on longer delay's.

From the land DownUnder
Quote · 12 Jan 2009

I finally got a form letter from marketing@ this morning (delivered at 3AM) and my account has been upgraded.

Serves me right for making the purchase on a Friday afternoon - what was I thinking, that everyone works weekends like I do?

Now the only question is when am I going to get my support questions answered.

Quote · 12 Jan 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.