Is dolphin leap 10 will be the last manual update?

I've understand that soon will be a script that will migrate dolphin to una. After that there will only auto updates without any stand taking from us right?

Also i am using now 7.3.3 and i want to know if i can migrate right from here or i will need to go 7.3.4, 7.3.5 etc. ?

Is dolphin leap 10 is una 9?

Always remember that the future comes one day at a time.
Quote · 30 Nov 2017

You will always have to go through the latest version, you can not and will never skip an update.

You will never be able to move your x Dolphin site to an x UNA site via a script, even if it were technically possible, it would not be possible to keep the links identical and Google would not appreciate any point of view SEO.

Maybe one day at best you will be able via a script to recover some of the data of a site xxx.Dolphin to go to another site yyy.UNA. When? Well I asked the question a year ago, Andrew had responded early in the year (2017). Carramba still missed!

Baloo
Quote · 4 Dec 2017

I am quite sure that boonex wrote somewhere that there will be a migration script from dolphin to una. from my point...i just wanna move my users from dolphin to una that's it. 

You will always have to go through the latest version, you can not and will never skip an update.

You will never be able to move your x Dolphin site to an x UNA site via a script, even if it were technically possible, it would not be possible to keep the links identical and Google would not appreciate any point of view SEO.

Maybe one day at best you will be able via a script to recover some of the data of a site xxx.Dolphin to go to another site yyy.UNA. When? Well I asked the question a year ago, Andrew had responded early in the year (2017). Carramba still missed!

Always remember that the future comes one day at a time.
Quote · 18 Dec 2017

Hello 

With the best regards, Leonid

Quote · 20 Dec 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.