Issues: Photo comments and responses

When I comment on some pictures of ABC members, ABC members receive many notifications.

But when the ABC member replies to all the comments I have written, I will not receive any notice.

Photos, videos, sound comments have the same problem.

https://www.insoler.com/ The first community site supports RAW photo formats !
Quote · 20 Jun 2017

I am a bit astonished that there is no reply at all from Boonex-side regarding this topic.

I think that the notification-topic is a bit issue. 

For example if user A posts a comment to an article, news, event or else and user B, C, D reply to this comment, user A does not get any notification of these replies.

I am afraid the communication will then just end up in the dark at that point...

If Boonex cannot fix this, I am having at least high hopes modzzz will soon come up with a new module to fix this issue.

Quote · 18 Jul 2017

If Boonex cannot fix this, I am having at least high hopes modzzz will soon come up with a new module to fix this issue.

Bought a product - it does not work, you carry money to another developer, that he would finish it. "Excellent idea"

Panfilov
Quote · 18 Jul 2017

And one day the third party's module industry may disappear, unable to update the module, and may even lead to the inability to upgrade the Dolphin system version. So it's a very "Excellent idea" to find a third-party module.

I don't like this "Excellent idea", so I solved the problem by myself.

It took me months to finally revise the photos and blog comments. So now, BoonEx or someone wants to buy me a problem-solving program code?

https://www.insoler.com/ The first community site supports RAW photo formats !
Quote · 2 Aug 2017

WTF are you talking about? And we all know andrew and all them good guys are going away soon, just like ACDC and everyone else. Soon they will die or leave and boonex will die, i figure about 5-years more if that. I have predicted many things, including humtpy trumpy election etc, the rise of gold from 570 to 1800, the discovery of the alien planet that doesnt want anything to do with us, yaddayaddayadda, and yes all the modules on the market are obsolete if not useless now. Gone are the days of the little guys making anything out of any social script, except for me. I AM the next best thing to Facebook, i have the best idea in the world. It is my dying endeavor. I KNOW i can beat facebook, i have a special idea bigger than bitcoin, and bitcoin is the mark of the beast...hear if you have ears :) FOR now though, i just want them damn little profile gayish circles turned into little cubes or squares....

Quote · 2 Aug 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.