Join page loads blank form, sometimes

Hi all,

I am totally new to Dolphin and have some web design experience but never ran a php site before.  Have looked at and started to write coding in the past but never get anything going and right now, skills are rusty.

Anyways, I have had a few people who were able to join my community site and some get a blank page after hitting the join button.  I have had TMD hosting look into it and they were able to create an account.  I am able to get to the join page without any issues, regardless of browser (and I have tried 3 different ones so far). Is there something I should be looking at to make sure the page loads correctly. I know some js, mostly html and css in my background. I will be able to easily find where to look to fix things, for the most part.

Looking forward to any replies that will point me in the right direction and thanks!

Quote · 1 Oct 2018

Hello Malificentt!

So you and TMD hosting could reproduce the join process, but some members not, right? You need to ask them about their browsers first. Also, send me via PM an URL of your site.

Quote · 1 Oct 2018

Yes, we were able to reproduce the join process. I was able to do so in multiple browsers.  I have asked potential members what browsers they were using. Only 1 person replied and said they tried multiple browsers. I am at a loss, tbh. Since the installation, I have not made any changes other than logo, a bit of layout, copyright to the pages. Will send you the pm in a minute.

Quote · 1 Oct 2018

Look at the php error log to see if there are any reports of errors.  Also look at your web server error logs as well.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 2 Oct 2018

I have been through every file in every directory for the website. No error logs yet I did notice something very strange. The index.html file is actually typed as index.html_ .  Now, I do not remember ever changing that at all. I am also not sure that that is how it should be set up with the index.php file (meaning the underscore at the end of html should be there). 

There are no webserver error logs listed at all and as I said, I've been through everything single directory for the web server.

I am frustrated beyond belief right now as I see there are people going to the site but unable to join. I've not made any changes at all and TMD hosting support was no help, whatsoever.

Quote · 3 Oct 2018

Send me plz via the Private mail here the URL of your Dolphin site, admin and Control access details, I'll review it.

Quote · 3 Oct 2018

Sent you a message LeonidS. Let me know if there is anything else you will require.

Quote · 4 Oct 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.