LOOK OUT WITH THIS HOSTING (HOSTUPON)

Well this post its to let know to all people what is my experience with this hosting (HOSTUPON). Just i dont want this experience hurt to nobody.

At first i apologize for my english, im from spain and it have not very good looking.

Time a go i rent a host for my dolphin site. After hard work configuring and setting up my site some virus attaked my dolphin script. this virus sends like 150000 spam emails from my email account hosted in hostupon. Well after that they cancelled my host account for polity reasons, couse of that i lost all my dolphin site and its data. This host account was finespace.es.

After this situation i payd for a new host with ths company couse i really need my website up. I payd again 84€ for a new year and i named this host account espacioairsoft.com. I was running fine when paypal request me a 84€ for a supscription, supscription what never be exist couse that supscription was for finespace.es, account cancelled. The problem is pay pal payd automactly this bill and my paypal account set in -84€. Now pay pal are requesting me this money.

I explain this to hostupon bill dept. and they dont want refound my money. Here i paste the suppot tikets.

TIKET 1

Ver Ticket #529770

Departamento: Billing
Fecha: 15/04/2010 08:44
Asunto: Billing error!
Estado: Cerrado
Urgencia: Alta

Cristian Leonor Santos || Cliente 15/04/2010 08:44
Hi, i got a bill from finespace.es with date
31 dec 2009, this account was suspended and i dont will pay this bill, i need my money back. Thnx
This is the trans nª 5ML54152VT8382200

----------------------------
IP Address: 193.153.234.29
Chris M. || Empleado 15/04/2010 11:55
Hi

What was the amount of the payment and which day did it happen on?

If you tell me the above I can find it and refund you.

thanks

HostUpon Support Team
www.hostupon.com
Cristian Leonor Santos || Cliente 16/04/2010 04:54
The date is December, 23 of 2009, the amount is 84,38 €
Cristian Leonor Santos || Cliente 16/04/2010 05:01
from december 31 sorry
Chris M. || Empleado 16/04/2010 11:57
Hi

Have you been using the account since December?

I cannot refund a payment after the first 30 days.

HostUpon Support Team
www.hostupon.com
Cristian Leonor Santos || Cliente 19/04/2010 04:36
This biil its for a host that you close for politic reasons something about mail spam from cls@finewebs.net i dont have this host and you factured me. I need my money back
Cristian Leonor Santos || Cliente 19/04/2010 05:05
you guis cant send bills for a server what not exiswt couse has been suspended, i lost alll what i had hosted in that server and you factured me too an other year, its not logic
Chris M. || Empleado 19/04/2010 14:51
I cannot refund an account closed due to spam but what I can do for you is activate the account if you give me a domain name I can give you a hosting account for the remaining months.

thanks

HostUpon Support Team
www.hostupon.com
Cristian Leonor Santos || Cliente 22/04/2010 10:12
This is not the solution, i wiil explain, i had a server with domain finespace.es, this host was suspended for spaming or something, was for a virus, once time has been suspended i bougth an other host named limpiezasadomicilio.es, the case is tha you bill me the finespace renovation once time has been suspended. i dont want an other server i have 1 now with us but i want the money from finespace renovation, couse that was a falese renovation couse that accont was suspended.
Chris M. || Empleado 25/04/2010 10:54
Okay but my system only allows me to refund for 30 days, why did you not contact us back in December?

This has already been 5 months!

I can put the payment towards the other account but I cannot refund because the account was active for 5 months.

HostUpon Support Team
www.hostupon.com
Cristian Leonor Santos || Cliente 27/04/2010 17:45
No, this account is not active, this account was cancelled for spam in october, and i bougth an other 1 where im running now. But the bill its for the cancelled account, this account isnt active couse was suspended!!!1

»  Responder

LAST TICKET

Ver Ticket #184973

Departamento: Billing
Fecha: 19/05/2010 09:35
Asunto: Why deleted my tiket?
Estado: Respuesta-Cliente
Urgencia: Alta

Cristian Leonor Santos || Cliente 19/05/2010 09:35
why deleted my tiket about refound, dont answer and then delete??? what it means??'

----------------------------
IP Address: 83.50.255.232
Chris M. || Empleado 19/05/2010 11:49
Hi

I can offer you a 50% refund.

Please give me your PayPal address.

thank you

HostUpon Support Team
www.hostupon.com
Cristian Leonor Santos || Cliente 19/05/2010 12:54
what??? 50%????? was your fault not mine you will refount 100% couse you bill an inexisting hosting!!!!
Chris M. || Empleado 19/05/2010 13:01
Hi

No you sent out mass spam, then told us 5 months after your plan was paid.

I can provide 50%, if you do not want it then let me know.

HostUpon Support Team
www.hostupon.com
Cristian Leonor Santos || Cliente 19/05/2010 13:16
just a question, why cant pay 100%? this is not serius ok, refout it at finespace@hotmail.es
Chris M. || Empleado 19/05/2010 13:18
What was the original amount?

HostUpon Support Team
www.hostupon.com
Cristian Leonor Santos || Cliente 19/05/2010 13:36
you should know you billed me it, you will refound me 84,47€
Cristian Leonor Santos || Cliente 19/05/2010 13:50
The spam was the last year, the you cancell my account and in october you bill me a renovation of cancelled account i lost some month for the spam problem and i bouth new server but you bill me t5he renovation. i want the money of renovation couse this account was cancelled.
Chris M. || Empleado 19/05/2010 13:52
You will be getting half of $84.47

HostUpon Support Team
www.hostupon.com
Cristian Leonor Santos || Cliente 19/05/2010 13:55
i have payd 1 year of finespace.es ( spam account ), 1 year of limpiezasadomicilio.es ( actual running host ) and 1 year of renovation for finespace.es ( this account was cancelled for spam and you bill a renovation for new year )

Its easy to see. About the 5 months i dont know that bill was sendet and payed couse paypal payed it automactly having no founds in my account. Time later pay pal request me this money. Couse of that i did all this 5 months later.
Chris M. || Empleado 19/05/2010 14:30
Okay I can give you two options.

You can take half of $84.47 OR I can put the full amount towards your current actual running plan you have.

let me know.

HostUpon Support Team
www.hostupon.com
Cristian Leonor Santos || Cliente 22/05/2010 10:13
i will take the half but i will publish some thinks in a lot of forums, starting in dolphin forums
Chris M. || Empleado 22/05/2010 12:19
Hi

Okay now the refund is not an option after you threaten us. I was willing to give you a 50% refund even though you are asking for it 5 months after you paid.

There will absolutely be no refund now. You can post what you wish as you seem to only have bad intentions in this case.

HostUpon Support Team
www.hostupon.com
Cristian Leonor Santos || Cliente 24/05/2010 07:39
Bad intentions???? You robbed me 84€ for a cancelled hosting you never should send a renovation for a cancelled hosting. Cheaters!!!!!!!! you will get news from me.

I had more tikets but they deleted it.

Well any 1 know wat can i do for get my money back??

Thnx!!!!

Quote · 24 May 2010

I don't really understand what's going on here, beyond that fact that you made little sense. I didn't know you had to pay for datacenter renovations over there.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 3 Jul 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.