Let her rip

If you've got somethin' you want to rip about then this is the place to start.  Personally, I'd like to fire off on two things:

1.  Do we really have to put up with people posting pics with "Bad Hair" cuts?  Come on, get a decent barber to just take it all of.

2.  Why don't more members where T-Shirts that say:  Damn is it cold in here!

If we could get a handle on these 2 things, I believe Unity would be a much better place.

**Note:  Take nothing to personal in this thread, it's really meant to be ultra personal.

Quote · 11 Mar 2010

It's just a duplicate account that someone is using as an attempt to make it appear that there is credibility to something that there is no credibility to.  Nothing more and nothing less HL.  Just ignore it, it'll be gone pretty soon I'm sure.

Now, back to your hair.  Any chance we could maybe get ya into a bootcamp barber or somethin'

Quote · 11 Mar 2010

I'm practicing a new thing.  Not feeding them when they fall out of the nest.  I'm sure eventually they'll just starve to death.

Quote · 11 Mar 2010

Actually I'm thinkin' it's all the same nutjob.  Really, I couldn't possibly imagine there would be more than one.  But then again, there must be because isn't this one supposed to climb back up to the nest already so it can get some sleep in order to go get paid for nut jobs tomorrow?

Quote · 11 Mar 2010

BUTTSECKS!

Quote · 11 Mar 2010

BUTTSECKS!

Indeed.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 15 Mar 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.