Licence Issue

This is ridiculous of Boonex...there are people including myself who sort of 'depend' on this software and when none of the licences are working and there is NO SUPPORT barely then this software is basically worthless.  It worked perfectly before this upgrade but now this software is as good as a 'boat anchor' if the licences are not working.  Someone who provides support please do something here...what do I have to do to get working licences?

Quote · 19 May 2008

Are you using free or paid licenses?

Quote · 19 May 2008

Free

Quote · 19 May 2008

I have to agree.... this is absolute crap...... the licences dont work on a fresh install and a backed up version of the last version.... Does anyone know how to fix this problem. 

Quote · 19 May 2008

The fact of the matter is that it is understandable that they are busy but if you are going to release something (aka: new version) then you better be prepared to handle issues especially important issues that oh, I don't know allow the software to atleast run at all.  I can't get a license to work for Dolphin, Ray, or Orca - I have the Free Version and I know I am doing it right.  Fix the issue please...this is absolutely ridiculous.

Quote · 19 May 2008

Totally in agreement. This is totally unprofessional and unacceptable. At least make some kind of announcement of acknowledgment to the problem at hand. Thousands of people have their licenses linked to your server.

Quote · 19 May 2008

I too would like to know the problem, my site is currently under development and set to go public tomorrow and we have built the site around dolphin. I think the problem should be remedied asap!

I registered the widgets and they worked fine, I logged back in a few days later and they where unregistered. I tried to re-register them with my license code, but it responded with wrong license number. So I regenerated the license numbers and I get the same error wrong license number. Can someone please help?????

Quote · 20 May 2008

I use paid ad free licenses on my 6.1 and 4 other earlier version  Dolphin sites (plus Orca and the Ray aps - all ad free) and now I am looking at a white Doplhin footer on my black themed site that I've spent over $1000 modn'.  Not to mention that we may have to cxl our launch n 2 day if this isn't fixed and that is going to cost us big time.  Sent an email to support but you know how that goes. Everything was fine (no Dolphin footer) till today and then bam it came right back.

The sad thing is that I love this platform I just wish that they had everything together and real support. :(

Quote · 20 May 2008

Already posted here.

http://www.boonex.com/unity/forums/topic/Licences.htm

----
Quote · 20 May 2008

If you are using adfree version. Generate license form expertzzz.com. it will work.

----
Quote · 20 May 2008

I got the same problem. Just installed the free version and tried generating its corresponding license today.

Quote · 20 May 2008

Here the same problems, not one of the free licences are working or are invalid... If the want more clients then fic this asap!!!!

Kids first
Quote · 21 May 2008

I have the same problem this bad I hope the problem quickly solve.

Quote · 21 May 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.