Licences

I like the look of the new Unity forum...

But my licenses are not showing??

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Quote · 19 May 2008

Mine either!

And if i generate new ones, THEY DONT WORK!

Quote · 19 May 2008

same thing happened to me. why is this so? sometimes my ray plugins would ask me again and again for the licenses everytime i log in and now i cant find my licences.. can anyone shed a light to this? would be much appreciated..

Quote · 19 May 2008

Same thing happened to me... I lost all the license numbers including "AD FREE"...

same thing happened to me. why is this so? sometimes my ray plugins would ask me again and again for the licenses everytime i log in and now i cant find my licences.. can anyone shed a light to this? would be much appreciated..

Quote · 19 May 2008

Ditto.  Including purchased ad-free.

Quote · 19 May 2008

Having the same issues on a fresh install of 6.1 too!

I can get the codes to generate but they don't work Frown

Quote · 19 May 2008

Same problem with licences...I can generate them but thy don't work. I have checked and doublechecked that I use FREE licence with FREE widgets...

Boonex, please help...I think quite a few people are having problems....also you can't connect to rms.boonex.com

Thanks

Quote · 19 May 2008

Same problem.  I did install the Ad-free version and tried the free license, but that shouldn't be a problem from what I've read.

Quote · 19 May 2008

Same here. I installed Dolphin 6.1, register, also register Orca, but today, actually 3 days later I decided to register Ray. I logged in to my account to generate lisences and found that application look different and all my lisences gone, after generating a new ones, Ray not acceped them. Gives an error, "Wrong Lisnece Number". Any Idea how to fix it? Thanks,

Quote · 19 May 2008

okie dokie,

where'd all the licenses go? yes these were my free licenses and i am sure i can generate them again, bug where have they gone? are you guys still updating the database or what?

later,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 20 May 2008

Same problem.  I did install the Ad-free version and tried the free license, but that shouldn't be a problem from what I've read.

ad-free does not run the free licenses. that is part of your problem. you need to download the free version of dolphin, and those generated licenses should work out for you.

later,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 20 May 2008

I registered the widgets and they worked fine, I logged back in a few days later and they where unregistered. I tried to re-register them with my license code, but it responded with wrong license number. So I regenerated the license numbers and I get the same error wrong license number. Can someone please help?????

Quote · 20 May 2008

same happen to me ,and i purchase quit a few dolphin and ray widgets and now i can not download any

of ad-free license software...Should I START HAVING MY BANK REVOLK THE PAYMENT ...?   

Quote · 20 May 2008

Same issue here.  Ditto.  Including purchased ad-free and I even purchacsed two more ad free today and they STILL won't work.  If anyone finds a soluition please post.

Quote · 20 May 2008

Yes I'm having this problem too! When I try to log into my admin account, Dolphin tells me that its an unregistered account. I've registered before and the red box hasn't appeared once till this morning. So now I have to click on the Use Unregistered  Version. I'm so worried about that. Will this cause any problems with my website?

Quote · 20 May 2008

Hey... has anybody seen my paid and free licenses? They're supposed to be in Unity, but apparently they've ran away from home.

If anybody sees them, or has any idea when they'll be back... please reply!

In an effort to find them, I'm considering listing them on milk cartons; global distribution of course.

Danny

Quote · 20 May 2008

same problem to me , i have generated new one it says "invalid license" please help me to recover old license.

Quote · 20 May 2008

Yep, same thing here...

I get my free licenses, but when I "register" them on my community, I get an error "Wrong License"

I was thinking of purchasing the "Ad-Free" but now I'm not so sure... I don't want to pay for something if it's going to bomb out.

I don't even see a reply from some one that know's what going on either...  What's happening here?  Has boonex dissappeared?

Quote · 20 May 2008

same issue wit me, i have even emailed them almost 24hrs ago and no response...

Quote · 20 May 2008

Same case here too. All my previous free licenses have disappeared. And when I generate new free licenses I get the message "Invalid License".  Wonder what's going on.

Quote · 20 May 2008

I start to be sad...Cry Can't add Boonex license to my Ray plugins... PLEASE HELP!! It has been working before but after a faulty installation of Radio 2.0 i asked my webhost to role back the site from backup. After that was done all plugins was needed to register again. License provided from this site is not valid, what to do? Is registration code implemented anywhere in MySql database? - HELP HELP HELP

Quote · 20 May 2008

All I can say is that the silence is deafening. Just a word or two...telling us that you guys are working on it would be nice. 

Quote · 20 May 2008

Is it a fault from BOONEX that we can't add license to the community why not say this? Everyone can do fault, me you and anyone else... The silense from BOONEX bite in there own but in the final end...Innocent

Quote · 20 May 2008

Like in Bond; Who have we License to kill? Not even this forum works... Try to add smilys.... does not work... Foot in mouth 

Quote · 20 May 2008

Same old thing from this lot.

Quote · 20 May 2008

Same old crap. Tried earlier version before, same problems, licences don't work, no support!!, Why waste your time, it'll never improve. What happens if their server goes down or they do?

Bought another script for $199 for my first site after giving up on this shower. Thought I'd give it another chance for my new one. What a mistake to make????

Quote · 20 May 2008

It seems the license generated here is not integrated with expertzzz. This is necessary for license validation from dolphin or ray. Plz. wait... This will be fixed by them.

----
Quote · 20 May 2008

If you are using adfree version. Generate license form expertzzz.com. it will work.

----
Quote · 20 May 2008

Where in expertzzz.com can i generate license???

Quote · 20 May 2008

if i generate a license for 'ray-free' it asks me first for which domain...then when the licenses are created these work (for ray free and all of the licenses work!).

But when I do this for Dolphin, it DOES NOT ASK for the domain and generates a key without that information.

It might be the cause of that generated keys do not work.

Just an idea, I can be wrong of course, but testing wise that is difference

Ray

unity id rayman

Quote · 20 May 2008

Unity licenses issues still not fix and NOTHING from Boonex. At least tell your people that your getting the problem fix. Don't leave us high and dry. Are these people asleep or what?

Quote · 20 May 2008
Relax...

Hey hey hey...let's settle down people. I need everybody to focus on my text, clear all of your thoughts, take a deep breath in... and a deep breath out... ahhhhh. Think of beautiful things like, the calming sound of waves, gently releasing their energy breaking on a beach of pure white sand, with seagulls gliding effortlessly over head, you can feel the sun cascading it's calming warmth all over your body, with a massaging breeze whisking away all your feelings of frustration... deep breath in... and deep breath out... ahhhhh.

Alighty then... seriously though, Boonex is a strong team of talented individuals, but they aren't a fortune 500 company with thousands of employees. The majority of you are using a "FREE" community software package, that is by far, the best of it's kind. When you made the decision to use a freely distributed system such as this, that offers no guaranteed level of support, you basically agreed to having to deal with small bumps in the road such as this.

Don't be frustrated, be thankful. Be thankful that a group of people came together with a vision, and turned it into your reality, giving you the ability to establish your presence on the Internet.. without having to spend tens of thousands of dollars in the process.

Those of you who have paid... let's do the math. How much would it cost you to develop, or purchase a fully non-branded A/V Chat system, or site based A/V Instant Messing system? This would easily put you in the hole for thousands, conservatively speaking. But you didn't go that route, you came here, to Boonex because they're offering the best there is, for the price of dinner for 1, at your local mid-priced eatery. And you did so knowing full well that there isn't any level of guaranteed support.

Obviously they're working on the problem, and obviously they'll have it sorted as quickly as they can. Broadcasting a negative vibe, complaining on every blog on the net, is not helping them, to help you, we're all in this together. So when you stumble into a forum where you see 50 posts about the same exact thing, just smile, and know that the talented team who brought you Dolphin and the other amazing bits of code, are not going to leave you high and dry.

Just be patient, I'm confident this will be sorted very soon.... deep breath in, and deep breath out... ahhhh.

Danny

Quote · 21 May 2008

Goto http://www.expertzzz.com

then goto contributors page and you will see the link for ray license in contributer spcialz.

It will ask for your domain.

----
Quote · 21 May 2008

It was a problem with free licenses.
Now the problem is completely resolved.
Please try to register your software again, with old licenses or just generated.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 22 May 2008

alex it still doesn't work. The domain not regsitered is the problem I think?

It's not popping up an additional window to add your domain the script is installed on?

Quote · 22 May 2008

Alex Licenses work perfectly, I install the new version 6.1.1 and old 6.1. I login the unity generate free licenses and put the admin process registration. Good JOB :D

Quote · 22 May 2008

Thanks Guys, all the free licenses are working now correct!!!

Kids first
Quote · 22 May 2008

Yes, they have fixed it.

----
Quote · 22 May 2008

In my case I just don't understand why the other widgets work fine except the Movie player widget. So many times I have deleted the licenses and regenerated the licenses and registered again, but I still get the message "widget is not registered" I even verified the file main.xml in the ray/modules/movie/xml folder has the correct license entered as the license generated in Unity.

Elsewhere I was advised to clear the browser cache and try again, but it does not work. Has anybody managed to solve this problem? Please share here. My community is Eco Voice Online.

Quote · 27 May 2008

Hey come on guys, am I the only one still having this "widget not registered" problem with the Ray movie player ?

See here : http://ecovoiceonline.org/video/gallery/Kitchen-Oil-Fire-Lesson

I'm using Dolphin 6.1.0. If anybody knows the solution, please, please, please tell me how to get it working.

Quote · 28 May 2008

Goto the folder ray/modules/movie/xml

Delete the files there.

Upload from new pack.

Set the permissions 666 for the files other than setting.xml

Then goto your ray admin and register it.

----
Quote · 4 Jun 2008

I have done exactly as suggested, but it still does not work. The movie player still keeps on giving the message "widget is not registered".

Quote · 4 Jun 2008

Try re-uploading the files inside the app folder.

----
Quote · 5 Jun 2008

Praveen, fantastic, that did the job. Thanks very much for your help.

Quote · 5 Jun 2008

You are welcome...

----
Quote · 7 Jun 2008

For people who have purchased the Ad Free version of Ray and license keys for any of the widgets, but find that those keys aren't accepted -- here's the answer!

The "bad license key for Ad Free Ray widgets" problem drove me crazy for days, and even Boonex support couldn't help. But I finally figured out the problem.

You MUST set your "site name" in Ray Base Settings before you register your widgets!

That's all there was to it!!!

-- Jason

Valerie Bloomberg
Quote · 19 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.