Licenses code is not working anymore

I have reinstalled Dolphin.Pro 7.4. Now my Licenses no longer works. I have 4 licenses but no works.

Quote · 28 Mar 2019

Hello,

Please replace inc/admin_design.inc.php file from the repository, it has some fix for this problem: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/boonex/dolphin.pro/master/inc/admin_design.inc.php

Quote · 28 Mar 2019

So you would think there would be a 7.4.1 release to fix such a serious bug as not being able to license your site to remove the Boonex bug when you have paid for that privilege.  Or, instead of releasing a new point release, they could just fix the 7.4 release; easy enough to just replace the damn file that is on Boonex.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 28 Mar 2019

This is an area that has always puzzled me about Boonex.  Here you have a release on the site that has a bug that keeps people from registering their site to remove the Boonex bug; which is the contract between Boonex and the customer when they buy a license.  The simple answer would be to just fix the current release; add the file and zip it back up and put it on the site.  Instead, no, leave the bug in place.  This has been done in the past.  Of course we know that Boonex isn't interested in licensing Dolphin; which is why they raised the license fee to the ridiculous level of $2.800.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 30 Mar 2019

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.