Limit Upload Music/Video/Photo

Hello,

another importan question for me:

how can i select the maximum number of uploads or vid/music/photos?

Sure in Ray, but this is not what i want.

Under Membership Levels in the backend i can select

upload video

upload music

upload photo

and i can limit the number...but it hasnt any effect.

Can someone help?

Standard Member can only upload one Photo, no video, no music

member can upload 20 photos, 5 videos, 5 music

premium member can upload 100 photos, 50 videos, 50 music

thanks for help

Quote · 22 Jun 2008

so you are basically wanting to modify your membership levels so that you can allow xx number of uploads based on the actual membership level. thats a good question. maybe mrpowless could get that one figured out for us. he seems to dig around in the database for stuff like that. but i understand where you would want to have that option, based on setting up the membership level.

later,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 23 Jun 2008

but i understand where you would want to have that option, based on setting up the membership level.

Hi,

the option ist set ... but ignored

Quote · 23 Jun 2008

I have a free Dolphin mod that will alert you via e-mail if the member is over the total file size limit for each member. For example, if you set the limit to a total of 50 MB for each member, it will send an alert. It will also deny the member from uploading any more files by redirecting them to a page location that you specify. You can download it from my site.

Updating my BoonexNerd.net site.
Quote · 23 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.