Linking Dolphin

In my old BBS days we used to link chat areas and Forums on our BBS's. Is there  away to link Chat and OR Forums in Dolphin ? if not WHY NOT Lol

AL

Quote · 1 Aug 2014

Not sure what your getting at. I used to run a BBS also.

Are you talking about something like FIDONet or WWIVNet? Where something is shared between multiple dolphin sites?

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 1 Aug 2014

Not sure what your getting at. I used to run a BBS also.

Are you talking about something like FIDONet or WWIVNet? Where something is shared between multiple dolphin sites?

Even better ;) . linking the forums and Chat area and what ever else we could link .  I used to Run Major BBS and Wildcat, on MajorBBS we could actually interlink the chat area's and create a giant network of systems where all could meet and chat. The Telechat even had games that could be played in multiplayer. The game that just drove people to chat was Tele-Trivia, where a trivia game could be played while chatting and people earned points/credits towards their time online.

I have 2 license's and making it so that 2 ( or 50 ) systems could be combined would be most awesome ( bill and Ted reference ). I know its a lot to ask for, but heck isn't this the INTERNET where social networking lives ;)....

I loved old Dos/windows BBS's , but Dolphin has a lot of potential...

Quote · 2 Aug 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.