List Dolphin 7.4.2 bugs

Splash code bug,

Profile cover bug; can't change cover image,

Friends Request bug

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 7 Oct 2020

I only change the splash code in the database.

Changes with the HTML editor break the splash code

Quote · 11 Oct 2020

I posted this because Andrew Boon promised they would fix the bugs and release a patch after they release UNA 12.  I have upgraded a few sites to 7.4.2 and I have to manually apply the fixes each time.

Quote · 11 Oct 2020

I posted this because Andrew Boon promised they would fix the bugs and release a patch after they release UNA 12.  I have upgraded a few sites to 7.4.2 and I have to manually apply the fixes each time.

This isn't going to happen any time soon.  UNA 12 is only 16% completed.

Quote · 16 Oct 2020

UNA 12.1.0 is the latest stable version and Boonex is working on 13.  Could we please have a Dolphin patch to address these three bugs?  The fixes have already been released.

Quote · 19 Feb 2022

I am paying 50 dollars a, month for a script with bugs and no response from support in 5 days.  What's going on?  Anyone know how to get a answer from someone?

Quote · 28 Feb 2022

Hello 

We don't have any letter form your in our support mailbox since 27th of January. Also, in 3 years we were answering you regularly, so it might be some technical glitch from your side. Plz resend your request with Dolphin and Cpanel access again to support@una.com

Quote · 28 Feb 2022

Hello 

We don't have any letter form your in our support mailbox since 27th of January. Also, in 3 years we were answering you regularly, so it might be some technical glitch from your side. Plz resend your request with Dolphin and Cpanel access again to support@una.com

I been emailing with Igor L subscribers@boonex.com and he said he couldnt fix it and had tired everything and then stopped responding after blaming my host and trying to recommend different host. Its been over 7 days now and 3 emails and still no response.

Quote · 2 Mar 2022

Hi.

I suggested to assist you in moving your site to a different server, VPS or Dedicated. I recommended Linode. The problems you have now with ffmpeg seem not to be the final ones, and other problems you may encounter with much probability are caused by your shared server. That's why it's no use to try to fix them now while you're still on a shared server. It will just be a useless waste of time. So, I still insist you buy some cheap server from Linode and I will make sure your site is fully transferred and properly working.

Quote · 3 Mar 2022

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.