Little help guys, i am new in this :)

I was just put delfinn script on my domain, and i was instal. Evrething is working good, BUT :)

I have some questions, some of my navigations links are not worrking,for example  photos, or veiw profile ..etc

How can i fix that?

And at admin page in Ray Suite, I see My Flash APPS , but when i click on Add Flash APPS, nothing there,and when i click settings and click on checkbox to use RMS, he told me that he can't conect to RMS

Is there a way to delete page? I was make some in builder, and i dont know how to erase :)

How to contect links with page,old or new?

That is that, i hope that some of you will help me.

You may check what i'm speakin about on my page,and see that broken navigations links

www.chupaa.biz

Thanks a lot, Alex

Quote · 19 May 2009

I hope that Diddy is online,he know evrething :) He help me once :)

Quote · 19 May 2009

It looks like you may not have uploaded the .htaccess files fromthe Dolphin installation package.  What program did you use to upload the files to your server?

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 19 May 2009

Hi i was use Fire FTP Mozila, but if i need i can uploda direct trought Cpanel of my host.

Quote · 19 May 2009

HEEEEEYYY i just delete that file, and i was upload again,and it works fine now

THANK YOU VERRY MUCH MAN :) :) :)

Quote · 19 May 2009

The Dolphin installation package comes with about 36 different .htaccess files.  The first thing you need to do, is make sure they were all uploaded to your server.  A .htacces file is treated as a hidden file on you local computer, and some may have been hidden from the program that you used to upload the files. 

The .htacces files are place in may different directories.  If you want to see where they should be, open up the dolphin .zip file and select all of the .htaccess files.  Then extract ONLY the .htaccess files to a seperate directory on your computer.  Then you can compare this directory to what is on your server, to be certain that these files were uploaded.  If they haven't been..... upload them.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 19 May 2009

Like i say,that was a problem,and i was solwed now,because of your help, thanks again.

And i was put one more topic,where and how to conect to RMS,and is there anything that i need to download maybe?

Quote · 19 May 2009

Good!  Disregard my last post.

Quote · 19 May 2009

Thanks again man,and what are you know about RMS and Ray video instaling :)

Quote · 19 May 2009

Thanks again man,and what are you know about RMS and Ray video instaling :)

I use a seperate RMS hosting provider.   If you want to do that, send a PM to: http://www.boonex.com/unity/DosDawg

He can help you.  Right now, I am on shared hosting so I can't install my own RMS.  These are the RMS services he can provide: http://terabyte-hosting.com/viewPage.php?ID=RMS-Stand-Alone-Hosting  I would recommend this company over all others.

Quote · 19 May 2009

Thanks man i will.

Quote · 22 May 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.