Looking for a reliable Boonex coder!

The person I been using has been very unreliable and I am looking for someone that can do what they say they are going to do and make mods and changes to Boonex code and have basic knowledge of servers. This person MUST have skype. 

Please PM me through the forum here first.

Thanks

Quote · 28 Feb 2022

Hello 

Similar request is better to post on our Jobs section with setting time interval al and planned budget.

Quote · 28 Feb 2022

If you want help, don't put so many restraints in place; like having to use Skype.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 9 Mar 2022

If you want help, don't put so many restraints in place; like having to use Skype.

Sorry but after making my living online for over 25 years now I know not to hire someone that not available on Skype for many reasons but just one is when something they do turns out not to be right and you only have a email for them that could take days for them to respond if at all its me and my business that suffers and me that loses money. On top of that when doing live code edits to a live site with members its a lot faster yo live text chat the issues or info that back and forth on a email. If someone is serious about working and wants my money they can download skype and live text so when there is an issue I dont have to wait days. I wont even go into for 3 days how even someone I have on skype now has been gone for 3 days AGAIN and lying to me over and over and over about when my mods will be ready for almost a month now. Lesson here is dont ever pay anyone upfront. I am still searching for someone that does mods on boonex for our site that is knowledgeable and reliable.

Quote · 12 Mar 2022

So AGAIN today I am getting nothing but lied to and BS and left alone on Skype waiting for results while the guy just runs off. This is from a person that sells mods here and soon if it does not stop I am going to be doing a whole thread warning everyone about this person and asking Boonex to remove him and all his mods from the marketplace as I have spent thousands of dollars to get a bunch of broken mods from him and lie after lie for months and nothing gets fixed and no progress is made on new mods I paid him for upfront. It sucks people like this are allowed to do bad business here like this. I wont mention his name yet because I am hoping he will stop this BS and get to work and do what he promised but so far its yet to be seen for months now.

Quote · 12 Mar 2022

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.