MOXIEMANAGER in 7.3

I read that in version 7.3 MOXIEMANAGER will be deleted.

How to keep existing photos ?

Another alternative to MOXIEMANAGER ?

Thanks

Quote · 22 Feb 2016

MoxieManager will be available for licensed sites only, it will be possible to download it as separate module.

This is limitation of MoxieManager license, we can't make it publicly available according to their rules.

Existing posts with images will work even if MoxieManager is deleted.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 23 Feb 2016

Can you give information for installation of MOXIE MANAGER ? We prefer to pay for this system

Or other solutions...  Because, our members can't download photos in forums etc...

Thanks per advance

Quote · 9 Mar 2016

The MoxieManager download is available at boonex.com/downloads for sites with a license. As Alex noted, if you are on an unlicensed site and upgrade to 7.3, don't worry - no files are deleted, only the ability to use MoxieManager further is removed. Installing the MoxieManager module will restore full access to the feature.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 9 Mar 2016

OK... Following the ReadMe.txt...

I go to Administration -> Moldules

At the bottom there is "Module" -> "SELECT FILE". I click on SELECT FILE, pick the downloaded package (moxie_1.3.zip), select click on "UPLOAD" at the bottom... and nothing happens... Moxiemanager doesn't show up in "Not Installed Modules".

Do I have to give FTP login credentials? (I'd think this would be only necessary if to downloading the ZIP file from another FTP location, but I may be wrong...)

Any help greatly appreciated!

Quote · 12 Apr 2016

Do I have to give FTP login credentials?

Yes - for direct uploads in Dolphin to work for modules and templates, FTP credentials must be provided. You can also just upload the module's folder directory to /modules/boonex via a FTP client.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 12 Apr 2016

You can also just upload the module's folder directory to /modules/boonex via a FTP client.

Yes that worked... Thank you!

Quote · 12 Apr 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.