MY DAMN WIDGETS KEEP UNREGISTERING

MY DAMN WIDGETS KEEP UNREGISTERING

IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS?

I REGISTER THEM, ITS FINE. THEN, A DAY LATER OR A FEW HOURS LATER ITS NOT REGISTERED ANYMORE!! WTF!!

Quote · 28 Jun 2008

Has anyone else had this problem?

Usually about 5 of them that I have registered just randomly keep unregistering, so i go and reregister... im getting tired of it

Quote · 1 Jul 2008

I've got a similar problem. I've just had my site upgraded and all my widgets are now saying they are unregistered. But when I enter the admin panel, it says they are registered??

I want to cancel my old licences to reinstall new ones, but I can't because my existing licences are no longer visible in my unity account.

Arrggghhhhh!!! it's so annoying.

Quote · 1 Jul 2008

I've had the same exact problem. It does it randomly too. I had one unregister tonight & I used the same license info & it re-registered, but I'm not at all confident that it will stay that way.

This is certainly some sort of bug, since I've verified the widget to be working previously, and it's happened to several of them now.

Quote · 5 Jul 2008

This has been happening to me over and over again.  I've attempted multiple installs, and in each separate install, the widgets keep unregistering.  It seems random which ones too, but I keep having to re-register them.   This is very annoying, time consuming, frustrating!   Especially since I'm already having a hard time just trying to learn the software in the first place.  (So far I love it though! <GRIN>)

~Lissa

Quote · 5 Jul 2008

Yeah totally, and, basically, it means I'll have to constantly monitor my site to make sure the widgets are working so that users dont complain! I havent been able to find any official help or comments about this at all. It's driving me nuts!

That and the fact that I cannot add any blocks/items to any of my search pages via the admin control panel.

Boonex has SO many bugs its ridiculous

but i have seen some sites make use of what i think was boonex only very customized...

www.vibe.to

www.tdotwire.com

for example i think they use the boonex system

Quote · 5 Jul 2008

If you get them to take and have everything set the way you want ie upload limits, number of files allowed per user etc all that jazz and you are confident that you probably wont need to change these limits very often I would recommend changing all your permissions/chmod for each widget in the xml folder/directory from 666 to 644 or less. This way the files are not writeable by the server and once set they shouldn't be able to change.

However you wont be able to make changes in your ray admin area to the limits unless you change them back to 666 permissions. But honestly how often do you need to change them.

So get the limits all set with working licenses then change all the 666 xml's in each widget such as /ray/modules/movie/xml/config.xml from 666 to 644 or less, and they shouldn't be able to change anymore as they will no longer be writeable, if 644 don't work give them a 444. Make sure you get them all main.xml, config.xml, settings.xml, etc. in each widget.

gameutopia

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 5 Jul 2008

That will keep them from unregistering randomly? I'll give this a try and test it out see what happens over the next few days. Thank you! You are another great asset to this community =)

Quote · 5 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.