Make photo Mandatory during signup

Hi,

When a new members signs up, I'd like to make it so the member must post a photo of themselves.  Is there an easy way?  Thanx.

Maduro

Quote · 29 Jul 2008

At this moment only as mod at expertzzz ;)

Quote · 30 Jul 2008

Andrey,

Do you by change have the forumz topic ID for the mod?  I'd like to take a stab at it.  Thank you.

Maduro

Quote · 30 Jul 2008

http://www.expertzzz.com/Downloadz/view/3525

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 30 Jul 2008

Thank you!! I just bought it and applied it. It worked perfectly!!

Quote · 30 Jul 2008

Leave links are restricted at forum .. so I will just direct yours

(I not agree a little with this rule, so will not punish yours Smile)

Quote · 31 Jul 2008

Leave links are restricted at forum .. so I will just direct yours

(I not agree a little with this rule, so will not punish yours Smile)

The link is to expertzzz.com which is part of boonex so how is that a "leave link"? (outside link)

Quote · 31 Jul 2008

AndreyP is referring to this --> OKAY-->LINK

What you have above is nothing more then a direct advertisement for a MOD which is considered a No/No. However, since it was used for "solutionary" purpose he is letting it slide and not removing it...As it is HIS right and obligation as a UNITY Moderator / Admin.

;)

Quote · 1 Aug 2008

How is it a "no-no" when it is a link to a "solution" that is obviously not a "direct advertisement"?

An affiliate link or a link to his OWN product would be a "direct advertisement" but it is neither.

It is a link to a "solution".

Makes no sense?

Quote · 1 Aug 2008

You're assuming that there is a problem with DOLPHIN which there is not which technically makes it just a product plug because this issue is not Dolphin error, problem, or a current feature. Also why AndreyP just offer Expertzzz as an option not a solution.

Quote · 1 Aug 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.