Media Tags

Is it possible to NOT require tags when uploading media (music, video)?

Quote · 8 Dec 2009

you might be able to change sys_tags  to allow null in the database and see what happens.

https://dolphin-techs.com - Skype: Dolphin Techs
Quote · 8 Dec 2009

you might be able to change sys_tags

where would I find sys_tags at?

Quote · 8 Dec 2009

If you have cPanel, you can login and access your database via MyPhpAdmin. Click your dolphin database and you will see all the tables associated with it, including the one you are looking for.

Chris

Nothing to see here
Quote · 8 Dec 2009

I did a search in my database for sys_tag and got no result.

Quote · 8 Dec 2009

Umm, Im not sure how you are "searching" the database. If you are using Dolphin 7, this is a table called sys_tags. If you follow the instructions from what I previously wrote, you should alot of tables actually that start with bx_ and sys_ as well as others. The table you are looking for is down towards the bottom of your MyPhpAdmin database view (on the left).

Im not sure If I am having a hard time understanding you or you are having a hard time understanding me, but I hope this helps.

Chris

Nothing to see here
Quote · 8 Dec 2009

Umm, Im not sure how you are "searching" the database. If you are using Dolphin 7, this is a table called sys_tags. If you follow the instructions from what I previously wrote, you should alot of tables actually that start with bx_ and sys_ as well as others. The table you are looking for is down towards the bottom of your MyPhpAdmin database view (on the left).

Im not sure If I am having a hard time understanding you or you are having a hard time understanding me, but I hope this helps.

Chris

Ah! There's our problem I'm using 6.1.6 ... I don't want to play with 7 until it is completely finished. I keep seeing posts of all the bugs and the problems people are having with going from one broken update to the next. I'd rather wait till it's all worked out. Regardless, I'm trying to disable tags for 6.1.6

Quote · 8 Dec 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.