Member Highlight Mod Support (Modzzz)

This is the support forum for the Member Highlight mod.

This module allows administrators to place special highlighting on members name based their membership status.

Paypal email is jeromemingo@gmail.com - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/modzzz
Quote · 29 Jul 2016

Just installed this.  Completed all of the custom code changes in the read me file.  Created 2 instances for different membership levels. Nothing changed. No colors or anything.  I even cleared the cache and still nothing there. Thanks.

Quote · 10 Sep 2016

Ok I was wrong it is working. I just didn't notice. The username in comments doesn't change and the username on evowall doesn't change. Only the username in the members list. Sorry for the confusion. I suppose consider the other two places as a request. Thanks

Quote · 10 Sep 2016

Noted, I will look at the comments. I cannot say about evowall as it is a third party mod and most likely using a custom function.

Ok I was wrong it is working. I just didn't notice. The username in comments doesn't change and the username on evowall doesn't change. Only the username in the members list. Sorry for the confusion. I suppose consider the other two places as a request. Thanks

Paypal email is jeromemingo@gmail.com - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/modzzz
Quote · 10 Sep 2016

I am not sure why but this module has quit working. I have tried Firefox, IE, and Chrome but the membership level highlighting for the font is gone.  The only thing I have done is install 3 of your other mods after this one which are Social Connections, Mentions and Hashtags, and Demo Users.  Wires get crossed?

Quote · 25 Sep 2016

Check the readme.txt to see the files that were changed upon installation and then verify that those changes are still in place. 

I am not sure why but this module has quit working. I have tried Firefox, IE, and Chrome but the membership level highlighting for the font is gone.  The only thing I have done is install 3 of your other mods after this one which are Social Connections, Mentions and Hashtags, and Demo Users.  Wires get crossed?

Quote · 25 Sep 2016

Check the readme.txt to see the files that were changed upon installation and then verify that those changes are still in place. 

Turned out just to be a caching issue.  No idea how the cache reverted after a couple days but it did.  I cleared the cache after installing the module but after a couple days of everything being fine it went back to as it was before the module was installed.  Didn't even consider the cache as an issue since it was cleared and viewing correctly for days.  Simply cleared again all items in the cache and things look fine.

Quote · 28 Sep 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.