Member only with profile photo in members page

Hello to all, need help

how make that members only who have profile photo (avatar) see in search and browse page

i need that all members have profile photo (avatar) in profile

Quote · 12 Mar 2018

So are you using the avatar module?  Do you have the setting in the admin to use avatar and not photo thumbs?

If this requires a code change, can you do code changes?

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 12 Mar 2018

i use now photo thumbs, if need i change to avatar module

is possible make that only show in search and browse page only member with profile photo, that dont show member without profile photo?

Quote · 13 Mar 2018

Hello moby10!

If you use "Avatar" module then in `Profiles` table you will find the field with the same name which means number of avatar pic fot this profile. Then it will be enough to select all profiles where value of this field > 0.

With the best regards, Leonid

Quote · 14 Mar 2018

Hello Leonid

i dont understand, what i need make?

i need that only member with profile photo see in search.php and browse.php, which code i need change

tnx

Quote · 15 Mar 2018

Hello Leonid

i dont understand, what i need make?

i need that only member with profile photo see in search.php and browse.php, which code i need change

tnx

I think this is going to require a code edit. 

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 15 Mar 2018

I know this, but what i need change? dont use avatar module

in search.php ???

tnx

Quote · 26 Mar 2018

The question is, why do you keep profiles without photos if you want to make them unavailable for research?

Baloo
Quote · 26 Mar 2018

that only member with photo profile see in search.php page, that stimulate member ad photo profile

Quote · 26 Mar 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.