Membership Module by martinboi - Broken?

Module: http://www.boonex.com/m/Dolphin_7_Membership_Subscriptions_Module

So we bought this module a while ago and now our license code is not working. We have tried to contact the creator but no response. 

Is there any similar ones that offer membership control and payment type integration? Or maybe somehow re installing this or uninstalling it and redoing would work?

We currently have over 1000 members and we are going to be integrating payment but yeah... kind of at a loss what we should. Open to thoughts and recommendations, or even maybe a way to contact this member?

Quote · 2 Feb 2015

Just remove the call back to his site and it should work fine... 

https://dolphin-techs.com - Skype: Dolphin Techs
Quote · 2 Feb 2015

Download the latest version.  Martinboi removed the licensing check; most likely he has taken down the licensing server.  So download the latest version.  Just to be sure about upgrading, I would rename the current directory in the modules to somelike like .old extension and then upload the new files.  I don't think you have to uninstall the module, just upload the new files.  However, read the instructions that comes with the new download.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 3 Feb 2015

Download the latest version.  Martinboi removed the licensing check; most likely he has taken down the licensing server.  So download the latest version.  Just to be sure about upgrading, I would rename the current directory in the modules to somelike like .old extension and then upload the new files.  I don't think you have to uninstall the module, just upload the new files.  However, read the instructions that comes with the new download.

Awesome, I'll try that. Although I don't see any documentation about upgrading so I'll see what I can do. ;p

Quote · 3 Feb 2015

Awesome, I'll try that. Although I don't see any documentation about upgrading so I'll see what I can do. ;p

If you uninstall the module, you will lose all the membership you have entered.  If you need help with this, send me a PM.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 3 Feb 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.