Membership Payment Problem in 7.1

There appears to be a bug with membership upgrades in 7.1. On my 7.1 site I can add a membership to the cart, checkout, and make payment. When I am redirected back to my site after successful payment however, the membership has not been upgraded and the membership upgrade remains showing in the cart. When I check the pending and completed transactions in the admin payment module page, there is nothing there at all (no record of adding the item to cart or paying despite it showing in the cart).

I confirmed that I was indeed getting the IPN notice from the processor so I checked my database directly and see the transaction in the pending transactions table (bx_pmt_transactions_pending). The table has a "successfully updated" message in the "error" column of the table.

Has anyone else confirmed this problem I am experiencing, or has anyone found the upgrade/payment process to be working correctly?

Quote · 15 Nov 2012

Confirmed.

Quote · 15 Nov 2012

Thank you Detrol. Pretty much in limbo then until this issue is fixed.

Quote · 15 Nov 2012

Hello

We tested the described issue in fresh installed Dolphin 7.1 using default PayPal integration and cannot reproduce the issue.

1. We tried to purchase Membership Level paying with PayPal. After the payment was processed and the user was returned back in Dolphin, a payment data was accepted, membership level was upgraded and shopping cart was cleared.

2. We also tried to start payment and didin't finish. Then we checked Pending Order in admin panel -> modules -> payments and it was there. After the order was manually processed it appeared in Processed section and disappeared in Pending one. Then we checked it as common user (membership level buyer) and his membership lever was upgraded and shopping cart was cleared.

Looks like you have some customizations in your Dolphin which don't allow Payment module to work correctly.

Quote · 20 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.