Membership purchases not registering on profiles

I am having an issue when a user purchases a membership plan it shows up in the payment area as processed but does not show up on the users profile. A new member is still listed as a promotional member not as the membership level they purchased.

Quote · 18 Aug 2018

Hi @warhawk2

I'm not sure I can help because I don't use the payment module.

Just letting you know that double posting is frowned upon on forums and on some forums you could end up being banned. As you can see from your double posts on the index page, it's only necessary to post once. Most of us read everything.

Good luck.

Quote · 19 Aug 2018

How do you have the payment processor set up?  Which processor are you using; PayPal?

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 20 Aug 2018

We are using CCBill for the Payment processor

Quote · 23 Aug 2018

Since you are not using a built in payment processor, I won't be able to help with this.  Contact the developer of the CCBill payment module for more help with this issue.

Alternatively, if you wish to hire me to help with this issue then send me a PM.  I would need access to your system so I can understand how the CCBill integrates into Dolphin; something I can't do in the Boonex forums.

You could also post a new forum topic specifically asking for help with CCBill in case someone that is an active member of the forum; which I doubt you will find, is using the CCBill payment module.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 24 Aug 2018

Hi Warhawk, 

I implemented CCBill using the mod by IgorL available from marketplace a few months ago Which is working now but I did go through a lot of pain and Igor never replies to requests for help.

The integration is basic and the documentation sketchy but with the help of CCBill we managed to get there. I can take a look at your setup for you, if you’re happy to share your site detail via DM.

I am looking at the possibility to get a new integration module produced to take advantage of more of the features CCBill offer. Maybe you would be interested in collaborating? 

Steve E
Quote · 3 Sep 2018

Hi Kevin (Warhawk).

Sorry I have not replied for a long time.

Yes, you need a different form for one time sales.

You can create that form and enter its ID on the page m/payment/details/

These settings are used by the Store module, and your members can also sell their products but not through CCBill because it is only connected to your account and domain.

Steve (serskine), I'm also sorry for being silent for so long.

I was busy with my work and didn't check my mailbox.

Unfortunately, I have not implemented any additional features of CCBill.

Only credit card purchase are possible, both recurring and one time sales.

Quote · 10 Sep 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.