Mentions (@) and Hashtags (#) module

I am not affiliated with Modzzz and get nothing in return for mentioning this module.  I just think this is a great new addition and I plan on adding this to my site when my budget allows.

https://www.boonex.com/m/mentions-and-hashtags

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 6 Feb 2016

I also inquired about this module as well. Unfortunately at the moment, when a member is mentioned using the @ symbol, it does send them an email but the problem is, it doesn't say 'where' they were mentioned. So in theory, the member will have to search around the site to see where they got mentioned.

I spoke to Modzzz about this and he stated he was going to try and put a link in the email that leads to where the user was mentioned on the next update. I plan to wait until then before adding it to my site. Great addition for sure. Should have been something already implemented in Dolphin in my opinion though.

I hope the email notification will end up something like this (or similar):

Zarcon has mentioned you HERE

Nothing to see here
Quote · 6 Feb 2016

looks good!

Quote · 6 Feb 2016

This is high on my "to buy" list, as well. While the mentions will be nice and Zarcon's suggestion is ideal, I was more interested in the hashtags. I've already hired a writer to do up a short tutorial on effectively using hashtags to make available for members.

7.3.5 with responsive UNI
Quote · 7 Feb 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.