Meshing 2 into 1

Just a thought but the new design looks very promising but some have spent large amounts of time and money making the other format  work quite well.  It appears if I might that a meshing of the two could be accomplished by the use of the pininterest like board used in the new design.  It seems like I COULD accomplish a much smoother transition if the new site accepted the data on this board and worked together with my old site data.  It feels like a much better transition could be accomplished and really would not be such a culture shock for both me and my clients because of the new template issues.  is this possible?  In other words populate the activity board with the old data linking back to the old site as well as populate new data to same board from new site...the time frame would be smoother for me to make proper decisions about each module transition that each developer would accomplish on their timeline as well... 

If someone sees an issue with this I am all ears... I use my site more for landing pages than the community experience... 

Csampson
Quote · 13 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.