Message Dialog with bug in Upload Music

I am with a problem in relation music to player, when that I pressure the button " upload" without selecting an archive mp3 the flash stops to execute, not functioning nothing more! It would have to show a message YOU SHOULD SELECT FILE.

if somebody to have interest in testing has access and see with self eyes

Upload Music

It follows an image of the problem in question at the moment where the flash stops to function.

Bug

Me he seems that the problem is related when the application flash tries to show a message, please somebody can help me?

thanks!

Quote · 12 Jun 2008

not real clear on what you are asking. this screen shot says to me that you need to go to admin and approve this file. i believe its working. will login and see if i can get something to upload. will report back here in a bit.

later,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 13 Jun 2008

may or may not be a factor, i just went and tried to upload a music file, and the file appeared to upload with no problem, actually a little too fast from what i am used to. at any rate, as soon as i click on the play button it would dissappear. strange indeed. i was initially going to suggest that you reload the ray directory, but after further looking around, i am wondering if the fact that you have your server running in safe mod has anything to do with your issues with ray? 

i got this message from your site;

Warning. Dolphin cannot work in safe mode

so check on that and repost and see if we can get anywhere. 

later,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 13 Jun 2008
Hello DosDawg,

The problem is not in the file is pending for approval, if you can open again the link

and simply click on UPLOAD, you'll see that the ray will no longer work. Since that update the page to go back to work.

I need to see if the problem is on the server, if I switch server.

Thank you!

Quote · 1 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.