Message after clicking action button

After clicking action button like greeting, a message saying '...........greeting sent ..........' has been flashing in a block below the actions block. Although greeting message sent, user or even me unable to recognize and clicking greeting again and again. Please put some on the spot notification for such actions.

Quote · 29 Mar 2017

Please fix this issue. It is quite annoying for websites.

Quote · 16 Aug 2017

I think the message that displays immediately in the block is a good on the spot notification. What else do you suggest ? In other words, what would you consider as a perfect solution ?

Paypal email is jeromemingo@gmail.com - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/modzzz
Quote · 18 Aug 2017

I think the message that displays immediately in the block is a good on the spot notification. What else do you suggest ? In other words, what would you consider as a perfect solution ?

The message over the tab will be comfortable. Because even on desktop, the action block occupies more space and message flashes somewhere below screen. The user assumes the action is not working or as bug .

Quote · 18 Aug 2017

I have seen page reload in case of submit button for family module

The message over the tab will be comfortable. Because even on desktop, the action block occupies more space and message flashes somewhere below screen. The user assumes the action is not working or as bug .

Quote · 19 Aug 2017

Is there anyone who can modify the message appearance so that it will flash over the action block for few seconds rather than flashing below the action block. Or some indication over the tab where user clicked. This is old issue for boonex to look.

Quote · 22 Aug 2017

When someone clicks subscribe, a pop-up box appears. Also during unsubscribe action.

How to apply this for all others like befriend, fav etc in action block.

Quote · 27 Aug 2017

I think the problem is where the notification pops up. Depending on what's being displaying in the browser often times you don't even see the notification pop up. So users (including myself when testing things) think the action never triggered and end up clicking it repeatedly.

Perhaps an actual pop up independent of location on the page is a better idea.

Quote · 28 Aug 2017

I don't really understand how people using this dolphin with such annoying things all these years. I am also looking for an urgent fix.

I think the problem is where the notification pops up. Depending on what's being displaying in the browser often times you don't even see the notification pop up. So users (including myself when testing things) think the action never triggered and end up clicking it repeatedly.

Perhaps an actual pop up independent of location on the page is a better idea.

Quote · 29 Aug 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.