Mods Needed

Posting here cause market section is not setup properly.

Need 2 mods done.

1. To do list. (user can add, edit, delete and view items to do) Only for user not public. User can go into there profile and add text for a to do item with a check box next to each added to do so user can check off what has been done. ( I have seen a mod on expertzzz with this but they never responded).

2. Meeting Attendance list- User can add names (first, last) to a list ( either list a, b, c or d). (Only user can add, edit, delete, view or print lists)

The above mods needed are for business user on the site. Mods must be clean, function 100% with no errors.

Please pm or email me with questions or quote and time frame to complete mods.

Thanks,

Daniel

Quote · 31 Jan 2010

Posting here cause market section is not setup properly.

Need 2 mods done.

1. To do list. (user can add, edit, delete and view items to do) Only for user not public. User can go into there profile and add text for a to do item with a check box next to each added to do so user can check off what has been done. ( I have seen a mod on expertzzz with this but they never responded).

2. Meeting Attendance list- User can add names (first, last) to a list ( either list a, b, c or d). (Only user can add, edit, delete, view or print lists)

The above mods needed are for business user on the site. Mods must be clean, function 100% with no errors.

Please pm or email me with questions or quote and time frame to complete mods.

Thanks,

Daniel

hi

if anybody wants anyservices regarding dolphin custom works pls feel free to pm me.

thanks

http://www.dolphinhelper.com/

Quote · 31 Jan 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.