Modules

Hello

I have couples of modules that shows in uninstalled modules, but actually they are installed?

How can i remove them from uninstalled modules section to installed modules section in dolphin admin panel?

Thank you

Quote · 19 Feb 2018

First, make sure they are properly installed; if they are (all tables and menu items are there), then you will need to do some queries on the database.  In the past versions of Dolphin, you could have a failed install and tables and menu items would be partially there.  I mentioned this to Boonex and they either fixed it so you could clean up a failed install or it will be added to a future release; not sure which.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 20 Feb 2018

They are Russian Language, and Forums, and both works fine.

Thank you

Quote · 20 Feb 2018

Hello kdr2000!

If you will check your email tempalte and there is nop Russian language - then it was "uninstalled". Just need to got to admin panel->settings->language file section and delete it manually. In Dolphin some modules like languages aren't real module. It was made to simplify install operations by one standard.

With the best regards, Leonid

Quote · 21 Feb 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.