Move Permanent Dolphin licence to UNA

Dear support:

How can move my permanent Dolphin licence to UNA?

Quote · 14 Nov 2018

Just email your Boonex ID, license number and UNA account ID to support@una.io confirming the transfer. We will set up a permanent free Pro plan for you. 

Heart Head Hands
Quote · 15 Nov 2018

What exactly is the urgency and benefit for switching to Una?

You could provide a link if this is explained elsewhere.

Some of this is confusing.

Why not say with just the Dolphin liscense, or is that going to be obsolete soon?

If it is the case that dolphin will vanish and those who hold on it to and do not move to Una will be in a quandary, then it is best to be honest about it.

When I got dophin there was no indication that it would be phased out or not serviced or even be replaced by Una.

It seems that this is the way of life where software creators have to be somewhat dishonest. LIke it is just part of the Internet. First guarantee the product for life. Then begin a new company with a similar product. Then jump ship like Captain Francesco Schettino and leave the passengers to figure how big the iceberg is. At least the captain of the Titanic went down with the ship. God bless his soul!

Quote · 15 Nov 2018

error in first sentence above, it should read:

Why not stay with just the Dolphin liscense, or is that going to be obsolete soon?

Quote · 15 Nov 2018

error in first sentence above, it should read:

Why not stay with just the Dolphin liscense, or is that going to be obsolete soon?

error in second sentence above, it should read:

Why not stay with just the Dolphin license, or is that going to be obsolete soon?

lol :)

Quote · 15 Nov 2018

There is no urgency. Dolphin permanent licenses will never expire and current monthly licenses will be grandfathered at original rate - so they are all like a good investment that grows in comparative value. 

Heart Head Hands
Quote · 16 Nov 2018

Can I transfer my Dolphin permanent license to UNA and test a sub website to see if I like it and still use my permanent license with my Dolphin website?

Quote · 17 Dec 2018

Can I transfer my Dolphin permanent license to UNA and test a sub website to see if I like it and still use my permanent license with my Dolphin website?

I think Andrew mentioned at some place that one could use a Dolphin license on Dolphin and UNA at the same time.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 17 Dec 2018

Correct. If you “transfer“ you Dolphin license to UNA you can still continue using it for Dolphin. We just add a Pro plan for you on UNA.IO. 

Heart Head Hands
Quote · 17 Dec 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.