Moving from a host to your own server / Dolphin Li

Moving from a host to your own server / Dolphin License

I have my own license, but I think dolphin doesn't accept or recognise my current license as it thinks it belongs to another I.P. address.  Now that I've practically moved the site to a new I.P.  I want to continue with the same license until I'm ready to upgrade to the latest dolphin version.

Can anyone help or dolphin admin??

Quote · 17 Jul 2013

I have my own license, but I think dolphin doesn't accept or recognise my current license as it thinks it belongs to another I.P. address.  Now that I've practically moved the site to a new I.P.  I want to continue with the same license until I'm ready to upgrade to the latest dolphin version.

go in your account here and reset your site license,

click the link under your license number then "reset"

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 17 Jul 2013

you should set it up so your license is tie in with your domain name, not IP address.

Quote · 17 Jul 2013

go in your account here and reset your site license,

click the link under your license number then "reset"

Awesome, it works!

Thanks!

Quote · 17 Jul 2013

Once you point your Domain Name to your new server, you just log into your site on the new server and enter your license.  It will contact Boonex licensing server and you will be good to go.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 17 Jul 2013

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.