Music Thumbnails

Has anyone created a module for this thanks..

Quote · 1 Dec 2017

For what exactly? You're not charged by the word here, so a detailed explanation would be cheap but helpful. Cool

Quote · 1 Dec 2017

oops..sorry I was in a hurry.. I was wondering if there is a module out there that when you upload a music file it also allow you to upload a thumbnail for that clip... The default function that came with boonex doesn't do it..It makes the sound look dull and unattractive....Just wondering if anyone knows a module that I can buy..or will I have to make a job request for this..thanks

Quote · 2 Dec 2017

I'm wondering where they would extract that information from? Albums have covers, but I've never seen thumbnails for individual songs, other than - maybe the artist's photo.

Quote · 2 Dec 2017

I think i only see video thumbnail but its not present anymore in market for music i guess it needs a customization.

"Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow." @ www.dexpertz.net
Quote · 2 Dec 2017

There was a module for this but Boonex cleaned up the Market and deleted things without asking the members on here because God has dominion over the Market and it did not matter what we thought.  God could have at least told us before hand which modules were going bye bye.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 3 Dec 2017

If can't be extracted  from other sources at least give us an option to upload a thumbnail of your own

Quote · 4 Dec 2017

You can request changes to Dolphin elsewhere, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Generally they rarely make them. If you need the feature badly, discuss it with Modzzz or AntonLV and be prepared to pay a few dollars.

Anton has a music portal, but it doesn't seem to have any provision fore photos.

https://www.boonex.com/m/music-portal

Quote · 4 Dec 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.