My Page title change on Google Please Help

See the screenshot its showing wrong title on my page where i can change it or where i can secure.

See the attached image and please help me.

Thanks

helpme.jpg · 215.4K · 147 views
Quote · 21 Feb 2017

That was a result of Google crawling your site and indexing pages.  You can limit what Google will index by using the robots.txt file in the root of your site.  If you are unsure about robots.txt file and how to write one just search and you will find plenty of examples on the net.  You can contact Google using webmaster tools and have that page removed from Google's search results.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 21 Feb 2017

Looking again, it appears you have something on your site linking to freakboo site; you need to find it and remove it.  Possible hack situation.  What version of Dolphin are you running?  There is a security issue in older versions of Dolphin.  I would also think about changing passwords on your server and on your Dolphin admin.

Quote · 21 Feb 2017

No no i am not running adult website. i am running a website for kids. that's why i am so much worried because its a kids website and its showing adult contents link. kindly tell me your best solution.

thanks

Quote · 21 Feb 2017

ok i will check my site and review everything then inform you.

Thank you very much for the reply

Quote · 21 Feb 2017

Go to your admin and then site tools and find the complete version of the Dolphin you are running and let us know. 

Quote · 21 Feb 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.