My Photo Gallery Upload

Hello,

I'm new to boonex. I adjusted the size of picture that could be uploaded on the admin page and I keep getting this error whenever I try to test the photo gallery. Could anyone please tell me the problem?

Below are the errors

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() [function.imagecreatetruecolor]: Invalid image dimensions in /home3/..../inc/images.inc.php on line 134

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home3/.../inc/images.inc.php on line 136

Warning: chmod() [function.chmod]: No such file or directory in /home3/

..../uploadPhoto.php on line 329

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/ ........../inc/images.inc.php:134) in /home3/..../upload_media.php on line 188

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/....profiles/inc/images.inc.php:134) in /home3/..../profiles/inc/design.inc.php on line 488

Thanks in advance

Manny

Quote · 9 Jan 2009

I got similar message when testing:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1360 bytes) in /mounted-storage/home50a/sub001/sc30815-HYPJ/www/zasebnistiki/inc/images.inc.php on line 134

Image was 0.7M big, if I try below 0.5M its ok, but in my other dating script(OSdate) I have no problem with same host.

Quote · 8 Feb 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.